Laser TURP Procedure is an advance technique to remove prostate by Holmium Laser. Laser TURP procedure is a surgical technique available for the treatment of urinary symptoms due to benign enlargement of the prostate (BPH).
During transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), an instrument is inserted up the urethra to remove the section of the prostate that is blocking urine flow. TURP SET used in Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Laser TURP Procedure also known as Holmium Laser Enucleating of the Prostate (HoLEP), Laser Resectoscopy.
Laser working Element compatible with 600 Micron and 800 Micron.
- More effective compare t Monopilar and Bipolar TURP.
- Recovery very fast & Less hospitalization.
- Suitable for men with prostates of any size.
- Can be used in patient who are taiking blood thinners (eg. Aspirin, clopidogrel and warfarin).
- Designed to provide excellent utility.
- Advanced configuration.