Uroflowmetry Systems measure of the quantity of Urine excreted in a specified period of time which is also called as Urine flow rate.
Continuous recording of urine flow by means of a device consisting of a cylinder placed on a transducer that weighs the urine entering the cylinder during voiding and plots the flow rate on a time scale.
Common periods of time used include “minute” and “seconds.”
Changes in the urine flow rate can be indicative of kidney, prostate or other renal disorders.
It is known as Uroflowmetry System, weight based Uroflowmetry machine, Urine Flow Meter, Uroflowmetry Machine, weight based Uroflowmetry System.
- Digitally controlled Wireless Uroflowmetry Systems
- Fully Automatic with auto start and stop.
- Automatic analysis
- Accurate Result
- Non Invasive Method
- No Risk to Patient with this test
- No Hospitalization
- Cost effective Device
- Light weight, Compact and Easy to handle.
- Maintenance free and very easy to operate
- System is users friendly and also easy to operate.
- Easy to clean and reusable.