ADVIN URODYNAMIC System was highly advanced compact System It’s provide complete solution for Testing. That assesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing and releasing urine.
Accurate investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract bladder & urethra using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
The ultimate goal of urodynamics is to aid in the correct diagnosis of lower urinary tract dysfunction based upon its pathophysiology.
Urinary incontinence is one of the most common urinary conditions affecting people of all ages and gender with symptoms being more common in individuals over age 60.
It is known as Urodynamic System, Urodynamic Machine, Urodynamic Study Machine, Urodynamic Unit, Urodynamic Study Machine
- Compact & Attractive Body.
- Optional EMG module Available
- user friendly software interface
- wide range of testing protocols
- User friendly Software.
- Easy to move anywhere.
- Height Adjustable Stand.
- Integral isolated power distribution
- User configurable studies, settings & reports
- Decrease wait time for diagnostic testing & Improve patient comfort
- User editable Software & Report Formats.