AdvinHealthCare.com website and service is operated by Advin Health Care, a Company incorporated in Gujarat, India.
You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password. You will be solely liable for any and all use of your account (irrespective of whether such use is authorised by you or not).
Your License to Company. The Service may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload, or submit to public forums, contests, sweepstakes, programs or other aspects of the Service, your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”). You hereby grant Company and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Service or in support of the Service through advertising and marketing.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any content you access from other users of the Service.
You will not post or transmit contents to:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Company excludes any express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings or conditions, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, fitness for a particular purpose, or satisfactory quality to the fullest extent permissible by law. Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the Service or any materials or content contained therein will be completely secure, readily available, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Infringement Notice. Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. Company is under no obligation to, and does not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is Company’s policy not to permit materials known by it to infringe another party’s intellectual property rights to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe third party intellectual property rights, you should provide Company with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All take down notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The notice to you and choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business. We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a contest or award, or link an account through a social network. Examples of the information we collect may include email, name, phone number, address, any other information.We work with social networks including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus Etc. We have access to information you directly provide and information through those social networking services based on your privacy settings on those networks.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect usage information when you visit different parts of our site or use our applications. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, device type, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services and from third parties to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect us and our users. We may also use this aggregated and demographic information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Advin Health Care and our advertising / marketing partners, affiliates, or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our site, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our site and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the site and other sites, and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
Local Storage – HTML5
We may use Local Storage, such as HTML5 to store user preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity may also use HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and the products and services we offer you.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
We collect your location-based information for the purpose of locating a place that you may be searching for in your area.
If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geo-location information in the mobile app you may turn this off at the device level.
Access And Choice
Where you have provided us with the appropriate permissions, or where we are legally entitled to do so, we will provide you with notifications by email.
You can opt out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing email.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
- In anonymous form for business purposes. We may share anonymous, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as businesses which we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you may be providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Advin Health Care.
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and Widgets, such as the Share this button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
You can log in to our site using such sign-in services such as but not limited to: Facebook, Google, Linkedin, and Twitter. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate your profile.
Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about what you are reading on this site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track
Our services do not respond to do not track signals. Each browser and device work differently and there is no consensus across the industry relating to these signals.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
What Are Cookies and What do They Do?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed and the time spent at our Website.
What Happens if I Block Cookies? : In order to use certain services offered through our Website, your web browser must accept cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of the Website may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of our services available from our Website.
We use “analytics” cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of our Website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our users. We do not generally store any personal information that you provide to us in a cookie.
Our Website uses a variety of advertising cookies which may change from time to time. Therefore it is not possible to provide a full list of these cookies in our Policy. However, you may contact us for more information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of our cookies expire within 30 days, although our analytic cookies may persist for between 2 and 10 years.