Video laryngoscope used for indirect laryngoscopy in which the clinician does not directly view the larynx. Instead, visualization of the larynx is performed with a fiberoptic or digital laryngoscope inserted transmurally or transoral.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- 3.5-inch display provides high-performance visualization capabilities for every intubation.
- Anti-fog, 2.0 megapixel lens lets clinicians use the laryngoscope immediately without preheating.
- Sizes 2, 3 & 4 reusable Macintosh blades available.
- Internal 8G SD memory card records intubations for training
- Video display rotates 180 degrees, as well as up and down.
- Battery life lasts approximately 200 minutes.
- Onboard Micro USB for charging the unit and transferring video files.
- Available with disposable and reusable blades
- Fits on all hook-on handles and unique anti-seize spring action
- Full Stainless Steel construction and optimal smooth action
- Precision made for ruggedness and high quality
- Laryngoscope with 4 blades MAT finish