We, Advin Health Care Design Modular OT Flooring With International Quality Standards.
- A Floor Screed Should be provided, Flat to within a tolerance of ± 3 mm over any 3 etre area. On to this sub- floor, a self-leveling compund should be laid prior to lying of the floor finish.
- Copper grounding strips (0.05m thick, 50 mm width) should be laid flat on the floor in the Conductive adhesive & connect to copper wire of grounding.
- The floor finish in the operating room should be 2 mm conductive PVC tiles, Laid On semi – conductive adhesive base.
- The Floor finish should terminate at the room perimeter passing over a concealed cove former and continuing up the wall for 100mm. All joints should be welded with electrodes of the same compatible material to provide a continuous sealed surface.
- The floor should have an electrical resistance of 2.5* 10 to 106 Ω, as per DIN 51953 ATM F- 1450 or NFPA 99, B1 class of fire resistance and should meet UL standard 779. Fulfits product requriments as per EN 649.
- To maintain ste strically and the correct air pressure in the room all doors into an out should be of the sliding, hermetically sealing type. The doorshould meet following specfications