AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) is designed to prepare the emergency responder to use the clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) in the emergency.
- AED Trainer Electrotherapy.
- Designed For: Training of Emergency Responders in the use of AED.
- Treatment Time: For Training Purpose.
- 8 Channels.
- It is completely compliant with AHA 2005 new guidelines, and preconfigured with 10 training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
- With 2 different connectors (Yellow & White), it can be used with real human body, and manikins or used separately, both of these two connectors can give response to check if the pads connection is firm or poor.
- It includes the DC and AUDIO Interfaces, the former can connect the adapter (that’s to say, Trainer can be operated by not only batteries but also the adapter), while the AUDIO out can connect the speaker, it’s very helpful for instructors during teaching
- It can be set bilingual, any language is available.
- Remote Control