Bipolar Saline TURP Cautery Machine – Advin BI TURP+
Bipolar Saline Plazma Resection Unit (ADVIN BI-TUR+) is an advanced unit use for Bipolar resection of Prostate (Bipolar Saline TURP) procedure.
Bipolar Saline Electrosurgical Unit provides bipolar current to remove the prostate tissue. Resection is done under saline (NaCl) by using Bipolar Loop.
High efficient Bi-TUR system, generates plasma instantly around the loop and results smooth resection.
Bipolar Saline Plazma Resection Unit also known as Bipolar Saline TURP Electrosurgical Unit, Bipolar Saline Resection of Prostate.
ADVIN BI-TUR + use in:
• TURP (Transurethral resection of the prostate )
• TCRE (Trans Cervical Resection of the Endometrium)
• Arthroscopic surgery
Advantages of ADVIN BI-TUR +
• Use with Bipolar TURP loop
• Use with Saline Water (0.9% NACL)
• Advanced Procedure for TURP
• Less Operative Duration
• Less Hospitalization
• Fast Patient Recovery
• Can be perform on Pacemaker and Orthopedic implanted patient
• Accurate output
• Safe and Very Effective
Standard Accessories in SET:
• Bipolar Electrosurgical Generator (01)
• Double Pedal Foot Switch (01)
• Power Cord (01)